CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

I want one of these!

Yesterday, I was looking to see if clean flicks was still around. I guess it's not, but I found this cool product. It is a DVD player that edits movies as you are watching them. And its only like 70 dollars. There are a ton of movies that I want to see but don't because I know they have a lot of questionable sceanes. I need one of these!
There is an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today Show showing how it works

www.clearplay.com


About ClearPlay
What is ClearPlay?
Great question! ClearPlay is a fancy DVD Player that can play regular DVD movies -- but without profanity, violence and nudity.

Wow! How does that work?
It's really quite ingenious. We create filtering information on a movie by movie basis, and then put those "filters" into the DVD player. This way, the DVD player knows when to skip or mute while the movie is playing.

1 comments:

Lacy said...

Keep up the blogging! You are on the right track...two days in a row!!!