CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Walking down memory lane....







So...I had a trip planned to vegas to hang out with my bro steve and meet his new lady friend, Jen. My best friend Mical lives in vegas and I have not seen or talked to her in ages so I came in a day early to spend the night and catch up. Well we were up until well after 2am talking and her BEAUTIFUL 4 kids felt that 6 am would be a great time to start the day. So I have been dragging around her house in my pajama pants (just like in college) and we have been giggling about the idiotic things we did in college. we went through her pics and we decided to share a few...i dont have an explanation for some of the outfit choices...it was college! Mical doesnt remember the last time she wore leopard print anything...







































0 comments: