CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Peekaboo with a Swan


This is cute Kaitlain my friends little girl. I really didn't expect her to hug the swan but she was chacing all the ducks with her arms out trying to hug them it was to cute for words!










I havent' been to the Zoo since I was a kid. I actually had a great time with Robyn and her kids. They were so fun to watch, especially Kaitlain. She has enough personality for 10 kids. We took a train ride around the zoo and kaitlain would yell, wave, and say hi to everything...Hello Duck, Hello Lion, Hello monkeys...

2 comments:

the sheldons said...

Uhhh, Nat, you might want to go and edit your first paragraph. I sure hope Kaitlyn wasn't chasing THOSE... She's way too young for that.

Debra said...

Oh how FUN! If you ever want to go to the Zoo again, I have 5 kids I'd love help with! LOL

Hey, I was wondering if Delta Connections is hiring for evenings and weekend work that you know of? I am wanting to get a part-time job somewhere to get out of the house a little bit. And some free air travel would be GREAT!