CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So much to post so little time...

OOOHHHH! Obama is in town!


It really is sad that someone I dont even care for can get me so excited. I was going to the Zoo with Robyn and her kids and we passed the airport I work at and I saw snipers on top of the buildings and police morercycles and tons of police cars. And I started yelling oh ya obama is flying in and I made robyn turn around and go back and then the following happened..Dont worry it isnt that intereting if you can see the video.




i meant motorcade! :)



So then I pulled in and gotta a pic or two of his jet....what a waste of money...I cant believe how much presidential candidates spend on getting elected. He flew in talked to about 250 people and then flew out again. Can you imagine how much it costs....I read somewhere that ona private jet it costs about 200,000 to fly from new york to L.A., with the cost of fuel, pilots, maintanence, etc...Not making a political statement not all that thrilled about McCain either...What can I say I live in IOWA nothing exciting happens here!










0 comments: