CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I have lot's to Catch you up on!


I have a lot to catch you up on! I will be trying to update my post in the next few days...it's been a little crazy in the travel department these days. Yes, I went to hawaii again! My brother Steve wanted to take a few friends to Kauai, so I said I would get him some buddy passes, but I was coming too! After all Hawaii is my favorite place on earth. Ofcourse my husband,my sister, my mother, and friends wanted to come too....so off we went! We had a great time and my big brother Steve proposed to a beautiful girl Jen. It's official Steve is FINALLY off the market. We love Jen and look foward to her and her daughter, Taeva, (I'm sure I spelt that wrong) being a part of the Crazy Christiansen Clan. So I just posted a few pics....it takes forever to post pics on here!













So The pictures below just crack me up! I was trying to get a cute photo by the waterfall with big daddy and when I tried getting back of the railing I had some issues, as you can see!














1 comments:

Mical said...

Yay for Steve! Congrats to him!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw those pics of you. So classic Nathalie! Love you!!