CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Robyn and I do Santa Monica!

I brought my friend Robyn on our trip to Hawaii. We decided to stop in Santa Monica for a day to see an old friend of hers..Rachel, and to also have a little girl time. We ended up having a really great day. We spent way too much money! Way too much money! We ate at great hip restaurants,got pedicures, went on a mini shopping spree on the 3rd Street Promenade. We also had a great night sitting and talking to her friends Rachel and Steve. Nothing like great conversation! Santa Monica was probably the highlinght of my trip. It was a perfect beginning to a week of pampering.













Robyn and I with her friend Rachel and her daughter Sabine


Rachel's husband works in the movie industry. He edits like the special effects in movies or something like that. Whatever it is it's cool...He was gracious enough to invite us to his office to see what he gets to do everyday.



He let me and Robyn try on some thingy that some character's wear in the upcoming Christmas movie Nutcracker. The bad guys where them...we were trying to look scary!





Awwww! 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica. A shopping delight!

We couldn't help ourselves when we saw MAC. We got a quick makeover. Our makeup artist was GORGEOUS!


Great ending to a perfect day!


















4 comments:

Marianne said...

Looks like so much fun! You probably haave on e of the most interesting blogs around. I was excited to find It. How are things?

Maury said...

I am so jealous of you and your jet-setting life! And all that pampering and shopping! Looks like so much fun! Will I get to see you while you are here? Maybe you could just stop by and visit and maybe see all of us? Robyn and the girls too? That would be fun. You should definitely contact Maggie for a shoot- she does a great job. We just had our pictures done by her... if you want to see them up on her site, let me know and I'll give you my password.

Meghan said...

Well, glad to see you blogging! I'm jealous of all the trips... I'm in serious need of a vacation right now. ;) Good to hear from you!

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.