CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Barcelona, Spain











































Passion Facade on the Sagrada Familia. This facade was completed by one of his successors, Jacob Subirachs.































































Spires on the Sagrada Familia. Antonio Guadi was the architect for the unfinished work of the Sagrada Familia. He died in 1926, and the Temple is still under construction. Guadi was very unconventional and actually lived inside the Temple during his last years.






























The Criptogram. There are 310 possible ways to equate 33 (the age of Jesus at death)


























Another angle of the passion facade and columns


















The spiral staircases at the Sagrada Familia, look like snails
















The nativity facade on the Sagrada Familia, my favorite! I wish you could see the detail!


























Inside the staircases on the Sagrada Familia























Gaudi's Casa Batllo


















Nate on a Lion at the Christopher Columbus Column in Barcelona






















Joseph and Robyn in the Parc de la cuitadella.

Sometimes we just have a weird way of showing someone we love them!
















Us at the Parc de la cuitadella

















Just doing some stretching before our big day in Barcelona! You have to prepare somehow, Nate is a little relentless when sight seeing...sun up to sun down...no stoping no breaks!


Sad cry for attention from our husbands!



Just showing what happens when you eat Kinder Buenos all day! ;)



I am starting to make the same expressions as my mother! Scary! Very Scary!




Finally a decent pic!



Momments before the heist happened...maybe the robber saw these guys and figured they would be pretty easy to steal from! We made Nate and Joseph model the scarves they bought us! We then went to lunch, where sadly Robyn and Joseph got their camera, wallet, and passports stolen! Not Cool! Not Cool at ALL!



I looked for this lizzard FOREVER!



Gauddi Park, Barcelona




Didn't have a mirror...I had to check my hair somehow!



"Hey I am Robyn, and I'm Joseph we just got robbed in Barcelona!" They tried hard to seem like they were having fun, but I think they were faking it a little bit! They actually handled the whole situation a lot better than I would have

























6 comments:

Maury said...

Loved all your pictures... and especially your clever way of checking your hair!

Vanessa said...

You guys are quite the world travelers!!! How fun! Next time you come to Utah you'll have to let me know so we can get together, I'd love to see you! I also loved how you checked your hair... very clever! :)

the sheldons said...

You have done more traveling before 30 than more people will ever get close to through their entire life. Point being, I'm jealous.

the sheldons said...

P.S. That nativity facade is GORGEOUS.

Liz said...

I came across your blog on Mical's. You get to go to so many awesome places. You look great as always!

Susanne said...

I continue to check you guys out via your blog. Great couple, great shots, great commentary. Hope to see you soon in Utah!!!!