CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Catching you up...

I have been a HORRIBLE blogger as of late! I will try to catch you up a little.
All the way back in November, we all know what movie came out. There were girls nights planned all over the United States, for that blessed movie, Twlight. There were only two people I wanted to see that movie with, Krista and Candice! Way back when it was Krista that insisted I read the Twlight Series, and then I insisted our friend Candice read it. We sat around and talked about Edward all that summer. I called Krista when I found out the movie was coming out and insisted that she fly from California up to Utah to watch it with me. She resisted, but I didn't give her a choice in the matter. Krista has been working hard and doesn't get to see her girls as much as she likes, so I know it was a sacrifice for her to come up on her days off. It turned out to be a great weekend, a really great weekend! We saw the movie twice, got make up done, pedicures, and ate a lot! I miss these girls. Candice is in Utah now and Krista in California. I am so grateful we got to spend time together, again.



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Let's do this again soon. Somewhere warm and tropical would be nice.

Creative Mommies said...

I love Edward! I need to see that movie again. I miss you guys!

Erica Jessop said...

Yeah you have a blog!! I can't wait for the new twilight to come out, I dragged my poor husband to the first one, and he actually liked it!

The Happy Lees said...

Time for you guys to update the blog!! better post some pictures of the new arrival. hope everything is going great!

The Happy Lees said...

still waiting for an update...